Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Some Links To Research


Witchcraft In the Church


Billy Graham...Working For The NWO


Love Jesus Hate Religion


Lambs of Culpepper Audio documentary to download


Silent Lambs


One of the most important things you can do for yourself is to realize that you are not at fault for the abuses you have survived. Abusers, like my ex, loved to put blame on me for anything that happened between us. I was the 'weaker vessel' therefore, I could never truly be an 'equal' in his sight. He failed to remember the Bible verses that state: There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. 
(Gal 3:28-29) I AM an equal in the eyes of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Take A Minute And Share Your Thoughts