Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cult Ritual Abuse DOES Exist


Step outside by Andreas HelbigBeing part of an IFB cult can be hard on one's psyche. There are others though, groups who have joined to educate, console and free the mind from those individuals who have dabbled in mind control or simply have a psychotic need to abuse. I am thankful that they exist. I may not agree with the philosophy of those groups that are mentioned: some may be secular, agnostic, even atheistic. I do not support the belief systems...but I support the important information they share. I hope you will be able to glean some knowledge from these posted links...We Are Survivors Web.crusade against clergy abuseProgramming In SRA,   Child TraffickingAbuse Is WorldwideFrom A Christian Perspective, Initiation Into Ritual Abuse             
   

cd1-1117 by astaasta50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Take A Minute And Share Your Thoughts