Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sweeping The Dirt Under The Rug



 Incest is a violation that often times is so embarrassing to the loved ones who are involved with the perpetrator, that it gets swept away . After the shock of exposure, if the perpetrator is not behind bars, he will most likely lay low for awhile trying to wait for the chaos to die down.

Such seems to be the case with my ex-husband. I was told by a worthy source that he and his new bride had seperated. He was living with a relative and she and her child(ren) were out of state somewhere.
I was hoping and praying that maybe she would have seen my video recounting the violations against my kids and how she had been lied to. Maybe she did and for a moment, actually got the courage to step away.
Unfortunately, it seems that this is not the case. My source explained that the couple was reunited once again. It was also told to me that I was being requested to stop writing about my ex-husband and the sins he committed against his own family. I was causing too much disruption I suppose.

I understand that this woman is probably very co-dependent. She needs to be needed and has found that in my ex-husband. Maybe she has little self-respect and would rather not move out of her 'comfort zone' but go back where she knows she will get the responses she is looking for.
Truly, I understand.

The problem is that does nothing to change what my ex-husband did to his own children. It does nothing to change him either. If anything, he is getting away with a crime he is unrepentent for.
The blame game falls on the one that exposes the truth and then I become the bad guy. I shattered someone's happy dreams. 

There are so many cases of this same type of attitude - not just with individuals like Ms. A, but also with the church leaders. Cover it up, sweep it away, things will die down and we can put it all behind us.

NOT SO!

As long as this cowardly individual who sexually assaulted and abused our children continues to live the charade of an innocent man accused by his 'adulterous' ex-wife of incest, as long as he refuses to say "Yes, I am guilty," and takes up his responsibility, I will not be silenced.

Living in light in so much easier. 
Sunshine #Clouds #Summer #iPhoneography #LoFi #LoFiseries... by H.Cham


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Take A Minute And Share Your Thoughts